Just reached 1,000,000XP!

I have just joined the millionaire club when I finally flew into 1,000,000xp!

I just had to share this milestone in my IF career. I want to thank everyone in my club, TFC for always being there to do a flight with me or just patterns. This has took me almost a year since global came out to reach this with me and me doing long hauls 99% of the time

31 Likes

Congratulation reaching 1,000,000xp!!!

4 Likes

Dang congrats on that 1 million. That Garde 5 next though isnt it.

1 Like

I recently reached this milestone myself! Congrats and welcome to the club!

5 Likes

congrats!!!

…but there is one thing I do not understand.

1 flight usually means one take off and one landing. … so how comes, the list shows over 1000 flights but only 204 landings?

Wow… That is called determination at it’s finest!
Great Job @Daniel14!

1 Like

On school nights I would takeoff the night before and would have to leave before I could land so those flights were mostly just for XP

1 Like

Wow sterling effort! Set your sights on Grade 5 now! and squeeze in some patterns before school 😁

1 Like

Congrats I hit the 3 million mark a week ago … It’s a lot of flying and I know the joy of accomplishment!

1 Like

Congrats Daniel, on reaching this huge milestone. Now forward you go, set your eyes on Grade 5 & 2M XP, right ahead of you ;)

I myself reached 1M quite a while ago, and am currently at 2.2M, which is a lot of Long Hauls, Day and Night, for months, but finally accomplished. Surely you’ll be there too one day :D

1 Like

Wow, congrats Daniel! You deserve it! :)

1 Like

It is those dang landings I’m obsessed with long hauls so it is a little harder for me to get there 😂

1 Like

Thank you so much @jakevaz423!

1 Like

Yeah me too, I have accumulated over 3500hrs in less than a year (11 months), by only, and then I mean ONLY, doing Long Hauls, haha 😂

I am today, right now, for the first time in idk what, many moths finally doing a short haul with the TBM 😝

But once I’ve landed, it’s time for a Long Haul, again 😉

3 Likes

I take a break from long hauls every now and then

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, brother!

1 Like

Congratulations! I found it funny that you have 200 landings but have 100 000 more xp more than me and I have 10 times more landings than you. ( I’m 10 short of 2000 )

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to the club!
Currently shooting for 2Mil
I’m at 1.3 mil I think

3 Likes

if we continue to try and continue to pursue the target we want. That will definitely happen. Congratulations @Daniel14 for your achievements

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to the club! Takes a lot of continued effort to hit that milestone.

1 Like