Just hit my 200th flight hour!

It took me a pretty long time to get the 2 double 0. I’ve done long hauls as long as 17 hours(did KEWR-WSSS last night) and short hauls as short as 30 minutes(did EDDF-LFPG a few hours ago) but I hope I can accumulate more flight hours and other things to get to Grade 4,then 5!

4 Likes

Good graft! Have to put in a few more all-nighters!

1 Like

Nice start! I remember when I hit 1000and it was such a great feeling.
Keep getting those hours in and aim for 500

1 Like

When did you start playing on the live servers? That’s great!

1 Like

Just started playing this May.

1 Like

Congrats!!! what’s the next goal?

1 Like

That’s my goal hopefully.

That’s awesome! Global is just so addictive right?

1 Like

Yep! You can just take off straight out and you’ll probably fly around the world and end up right back to where you started.

1 Like

Congratulations on hitting the 200 hours mark! Best of luck on gaining more hours.

1 Like

Woah, Congrats on your achievement. 200hrs is a long way to go! Great job 👍🏼

As you aim for higher grades, i personally found keeping the landing count above the requirement of the past 90 days to be difficult, especially for me who basically only do long hauls. So keep in mind to land as much as you can. Do touch and goes, that’ll help you come far in terms of getting higher up in Grades :)

I like your passion, you seem strive forward, and I’m looking forward to the day when you have reached Grade 5, flight hours can be easily accumulated by as you’ve already done long hauls, they’vegot me to where i stand today at 3200hrs, they are plenty fun as well. After a whole lot of waiting you finallly arrive at a beautiful new country and that’s the surprise a long journey holds 😁

1 Like

Thanks,I’ll keep striving to reach higher grades and landings,and the day I somehow glitch the game because of my stats and get to Grade 6 will be amazing!

1 Like

Haha, love the sense of humor. Yeah keep going til you brake all the barriers 💪🏼

Just don’t brake you device… 😜

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.