Just happened on the Advanced server: Improper callsign & aggressive behavior

After this guy took off, he rushed towards me at about 600kt. After he caught up with me, he then literally “hide” beneath me for the rest of the leg until we reached the waypoint. He went on to land at KEGE and I made a left turn first to separate myself from him before turning towards KEGE,

I hit the report button when I saw his callsign. I did the 2nd time when he flew so close that his plane turned yellow. When his plane turned red, I did the report again. Nothing really happened. Anyways, didn’t really expect to be bullied like this on the Advanced… ;-((

Is he still flying? I’ll ghost him for 60mins.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As far as I can tell (meaning, I limited my map to the airspace of KEGE only for landing phrase), he wasn’t around when I landed. Not sure if he had landed or had turned away to other airport. It happened about 20min ago. There wasn’t any ATC and we were probably the only two plane at that time. I might be wrong about the plane number, though

that was the reason I hit the report for the first time

You were also in the region? Guess he had messed up everyone’s flight then ;-((

3 different users need to hit the “report” button, maybe @Tyler_Shelton can have a look at this.

7 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!!

If that happened in a controlled airspace he’d be ghosted immediately

He would be :)

ATC Supervisor

1 Like

I have seen him on Playground before as B*ITCH AIRLINES in a Cathay A333 at KNUC.

2 Likes

He was in an A320 and had “cargo” after the “B-” word. Not sure if they are the same guy. Maybe one of them is just a copycat…

I will look this person up. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

5 Likes

No prob, Tyler!!

1 Like

If he did, you know what will come his way?

That’s right! the GHOSTING HAMMER!

2 Likes

Looks like he had been on Live much, much, much longer than I have, though. But, 1244 violations in almost 189hr of flight on Live? I really don’t want to imagine how he did that and how many pilots have been messed up during their flights or, worse, during the landings. But, hey, I do admire his love for IF, though… (Plz don’t take me wrong on this ;-))