Just got Live +, what routes should I fly?

Like with paid regions
Thanks - Ben

P.S - I know there’s been other route suggestion pages, but this one’s kind of different
P.P.S - If this isn’t in the right section, please let me know!

This should help you

5 Likes

Thanks for the help, but I’m just looking for some paid routes

There are some paid routes

1 Like

KDEN - KASE is a good route for a 757. As your a Redwings pilot, you could check our routes in payed regions. :D

4 Likes

I suggest EGGB-EGLC and vice versa, or EGLC-EGHI and vice versa.

2 Likes

TFFR-TNCM on the KLM 747

1 Like

Any route that you won’t have this random guy who lands at -2,000fpm “share” the runway with you.

3 Likes

KLAX-KSAN that’s worth the Live+

1 Like

SWF-JFK is a pretty fun route, its short as well, or it can be long deepening on how your FPL is filed :)

1 Like

-2,000fpm is the best rate of descent and is considered an all purpose descent. It’s important to never level out otherwise it will result in a smooth and successful landing.

3 Likes

Try out KTPA-KMIA which is a real world route flown by American Airlines in the 737-800. On this route, you can fly realistic procedures as well!

2 Likes

Any route in Hawaii

1 Like

Try the Sofia

KMIA-KTPA 737-800 or 787.
KDEN-KASE A318 Frontier
KRSW-KTPA A320
KJFK-KLGA-KEWR E-190
KORD-KPIA A319
EGLL-EGLC Dash Q400
KLAX-KSAN Any aircraft
KPSP-KLAX 787
KONT-KLAX any aircraft
KLAX-KNUC 777-300ER
St Kitts-TNCM 737-800
Any Hawaii route

1 Like

I second this. I love KTPA-KMIA in the CCX, 737, and A320 (I particularly enjoy the A320’s APPR mode on this route)

1 Like

Don’t you think a B757 is a tad large for KASE? I realise IFATC allow the 757 there but that’s a tricky landing, plus IRL you don’t get bigger planes than the CRJ or E170 there.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that;s free, and the havoc of trying to land at KSAN is a nightmare XD

1 Like

I died reading this hahaha

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I’m definitely going to use some of those

1 Like