Just got IF Pro

Welcome to global! We all make mistakes, nobody will judge you for it, as we all learn from our mistakes. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, were here to help 🙂 Have fun seeing the world in IF!

The Carribean, Alps, Grand Canyon, Australian outback, the list goes on and on…

1 Like

thank you for the advice and its nice being in the IF community every body is so welcoming

1 Like

well I saw this and you know what I am going to say… Idaho. especially the sawtooth mountain range pictured below.Idaho in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph | PlanetWare

other places found on this topic.Project Idaho

2 Likes

I will highly advise you to join a Virtual airline or Virtual organization once you reach grade 2-3

1 Like

Also you will have a great time with community events like flyouts.

1 Like

My suggestions:

Cape Town

Innsbruck

Lisbon

Split

Abu Dhabi/Dubai

Lukla

Denpasar

Hong Kong

Kilimanjaro

Welcome to Global and the IFC.

1 Like

Also recommend you to do a trans atlantic crossing JFK to LHR or any city. Also Highly recommend you to reach experts server it has more activity.

The Mediterranean, the Alps, Caribean, and Oceania are nice.
This would be my personal bucket list:

1. Do a long haul
  2. Fly into Innsbruck - especially the circle-to-land runway 08
  3. Fly into Madeira Funchal
  4. Fly into Paro
  5. Do an ultra long haul (maybe Singapore to Newark)
  6. See if you can find you’re house or at least area. This might be hard in IF but you can try!

Also, everyone makes mistakes. It’s good to make them, you’ll learn from them. There’s a famous saying in aviation:
“A good pilot is always learning”

3 Likes

Welcome to the IFC! I’d personally reccomend the french/swiss alps, and Switzerland in general. I also love flying in the southern sahara area, as well as siberia and south america. I’m sure you’ll have a great time in Infinite Flight, happy flying!

1 Like

thank you ill make sure ill join a virtual airline

Ill make sure to fly to Idaho’s saw tooth mountain

California and KSTS are beautiful at 30,000 feet

1 Like

thanks for the advise on where to fly ill love to see the french and Swiss alps

1 Like

i have not thought of trying to find where i live on IF that is really useful information that you gave me thank you

2 Likes

What a great and marvelous you have done after four years…just enjoy it.

1 Like

I’d go for and have a look at saba both takeoff and landing. Could try doing a small flight from saint maarten to saba itself. Recommend a Cessna 208 enjoy!

1 Like

I would recommend the Santa Barbara area. :D @KSBA

1 Like

Don’t feel like that. Go ahead and ask questions, plenty of people in the community will gladly offer support and advice. 🙂

There’s a whole world out there ready to explore… ☺️

Some stunning countries and also landmarks… maybe check out the Eye of Africa, the Alps, take a tour down the Nile or the Amazon or check out Mount Fuji

Keep an eye out for community events too

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hey, welcome to IF Pro. Great Decision.

A list with beautiful places to discover would probably never really end, as there are tons over tons of them. My Suggestion is to try it out and see.
If I had to name a few of my personal Favourites, try out New Zealand, the Alps (Swiss alps are the best, just saying 😋), the Himalayas, or Islands like the Seychelles, the Bahamas, the Caribbean. South America is also awesome… as I said, lost of awesome places… Try it out…
If you need Help with anything on the Live Servers, feel free to shoot me a PM. and I also can suggest you to have a look at the #ground-school:community-tutorials Page and the Tutorials on Youtube, which will help you on ATC side of things.

Now enjoy, and most importantly, have fun.

Greetings, Leah

3 Likes

Welcome to Pro! I don’t think you’ll regret your decision one bit.

One place that I suggest flying is Alaska! Above 60 degrees latitude, there is no scenery, but it’s still beautiful! You can also check out the panhandle (the thing that borders Canada) and there are loads of amazing 3D mountains there as well.

I also recommend pushing yourself. Do crazy things. Ultra long hauls, overnighters, air shows, and more! The entire world is yours, and you have a choice between so many aircraft.

4 Likes