Just got back from London! (Photos)

I had a wonderful time I London. I flew up to gatwick from newquay in a flybe dash 8 q400. The flight was longer than normal because of a 90kt headwind. The landing was also quite bumpy because of the wind. I also bought a limited edition flybe e195. image

11 Likes

Newquay Cornwall Airport is lovely! I go there often. Did you take off over Watergate Bay or St. Colomb Major?

1 Like

Watergate bay I’ve added a picture!

1 Like

Love Newquay airport. Go to Mawgen Porth at least once year! Am old enough to remember Nimrods and even the odd Shackleton from RAF St Mawgen

1 Like

I live about ten minutes away from the airport! When we landed at Newquay last night it was pitch black and really foggy so I couldn’t see my house😩 but! I knew when I was over my house because they always lower the landing gear when they get over my house😉

Cool! The pics are nice!

1 Like

St Dennis / Indian Queens way? Never flown in there ( yet) A30 in a Campervan for me! Would love to have to have Cornwall added to the London region!

1 Like

Saw lots of planes at gatwick when we were taxiing but couldn’t see them very well because of the rain😟

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing guess I live in Whitemoor which is the next village away from St Dennis (2 minutes by car)

1 Like

:-) walked, climbed, cycled, ridden, surfed, camped over most of that area over the last 30+ years ;-)

1 Like

It’s a lovely place and after going to different places I have learned to respect where I live.

1 Like

Trebetherick has and always will have a place in my heart…

1 Like

Always loved the stretch of coast from Padstow down to Watergate, favourite part of the world, bar none!

1 Like

Josh those are beautifull pictures and I’m happy u have enjoyed your trip.🙌

Yes I did thank you so much bill

When I visited London I had a week without rain and even 30 degrees of warmth.

1 Like

Good pictures

Sorry, posted on wrong thread.