Just flew a full flight on the free version for the first time since global

I must say, I’m very impressed by what I see. Used the new CRJ 200, really like it!

I still wish we would have the ability to purchase aircrafts or regions like the old version enabled us to do - I wouldn’t mind paying £5 for the new MD-11 or DC-10. Likewise for buying and unlocking regions. I like that I can still see the terrain of the area I’m flying over, but I’d love to be able to buy packs that would allow me to access airports. Also, the fact that I can’t fly between regions without pro is very disappointing :(

Thanks for the updates and thinking for free players! Fingers crossed that we’ll be able to individually purchase aircraft from now on :)

3 Likes

I’m glad you liked the flight! Maybe you can get a sub sometime to try it out. Once you do, you will be hooked.

3 Likes

I had IF Pro, before global, a year or two ago and liked it. I just don’t have the time to make it seem worth it to me, and it’s very expensive.

Maybe in the future, but not now.

2 Likes

There’s nothing like doing it with global.

It’s incredible

2 Likes

I have to confer, global is amazing.

Sadly the price is too much - I wouldn’t put enough time into it, and it would feel like wasting money the few times I played it.

2 Likes

As long as you’re happy with flying in IF, that’s all that counts. In my honest opinion, you don’t have to buy a subscription which everyone keeps on telling.

There might come a day in the future when you have more time to spend on IF Pro again like you did Pre-Global, that will make it worth buying a subscription, but till then, have as much fun you can, and once you do get access to Global, it’ll be a whole new world that you enter.

We all will be looking for that day when you join us, to fly around the Globe :)

1 Like

I remember flying on the expert server in the London region - had full atc coverage the entire journey. Super fun, hope to save up and eventually get global :)

1 Like

I have never paid for global, but I still love IF! However I do find myself here (on the IFC) more than on IF…

1 Like

I agree with you, my reasons are the same for not renewing. If I’m going to buy it, I am going to buy the full year because it would be a waste of money otherwise. Although I found that I was only an active user for six months out of the year, meaning I wasn’t fully taking advantage of my purchase.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.