Just entered Grade 4 family >_<

I was kind of slow at leveling up, given that I can only do 1 flights (sometimes 2) per day. So it took me really long time to get the required landings lol

Like the green name tag ๐Ÿ˜‹(thanks @Korgast for this pic and also accompanied me in numerous flights!)

16 Likes

Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Letโ€™s Go Grade 5 !!

3 Likes

Massive congratulations on your new green tag. Hard work really does pay off, letโ€™s see you get that beige grade 5 tag.

1 Like

You really should address that youโ€™ve come this far without a single violation! Congrats and letโ€™s see who is No.1 to get G5โ€™s orange tag :smirk: :doge:

3 Likes

If you can only do one flight per day, you could try doing a bit of pattern work to build up those landings. Just a suggestion. Congrats on G4!

2 Likes

Congrats on that amazing achievement! Iโ€™m also working my way back to Grade 4 after a 4 month hiatus bc of exams, so hopefully Iโ€™ll be able to join you in the Grade 4 family soon! And getting there with not even the smallest violation is simply incredible!

Congrats! Im on the road to G4 as well

With zero violations ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, this is super rare to see!! Congratulations pro pilot!

1 Like

Welcome to the Club, congratulations!๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Welcome to the club

@Syed_Hashim_Raza @Lavoe787 Thanks! See you in the skies :)
@IF-Mallorca Thatโ€™s indeed quite a challenge! You must know the rules well, be very disciplined and treat everything realistically. Iโ€™ve been challenging myself not to get any violations and hopefully I can reach G5 with a clean record.
@AviationChampion @Leron_Gundlur Hope we can see your names in green soon! XD

3 Likes

You guys see? He is the pro.jpg

2 Likes

Congratulations! Aim 0 violations for grade 5 ya :D

2 Likes

Congrats man! Especially without a single violation!

1 Like

Congratulations see you in the skies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.