Just entered an IF region in real life

image It’s weird to think that you are in the terrain in real life that is in IF. Try to find the airport in Infinite Flight that I’m passing by! This will totally change once Global comes out! 😂😂

9 Likes

What is the point with this post? :)

11 Likes

It so interesting to think that you can fly a plane right where you are!

3 Likes

It is not interesting to me.

23 Likes

The’m Regulars like to boss over members and basics

13 Likes

Somewhere in Saturn

It is interesting ho I can fly over my house in IRL and in a sim as I ma under one of the Heathrow holding circles

2 Likes

What was the point in your reply… this has already been discussed above. I say just let them talk about this as to me it is interesting. And as for @AggieAirlines try and do a comparison between where you are and your place in infinite flight

2 Likes

A Saturn car?

That terrain looks similar to IF’s terrain except for the fact that there are 3D objects like signs, guardrails, windmills, and power lines & poles. Also roads.

2 Likes

you’re near CO8, 0V5 , KTAD or 3CO4

2 Likes

I will soon be going into IF terrain. Not sure when but soon. Or is it the other way around?

Global, just in case you did not get it.

4 Likes

I currently live in it :)

4 Likes

Nice! I’m in terminal C in Denver right now waiting for southwest 1298 to John Wayne. Hopefully no throttle cut when we leave the region.

10 Likes

I’m eating lunch in Pueblo right now

Your correct

Awesome. Maybe I’ll pay the 8$ for wifi so I can do a flight from Pueblo in your honor

1 Like

I don’t get it?

it really is cool in my opinion to live in IF territory, Living by KSLI, KSNA, KFUL, KLGB and KLAX is very cool as the sky is extremely busy with traffic going in many directions at all altitudes.

1 Like

very creepy I know but I work right under the approach for 20L so ima track your flight , I’m exactly 2 miles out right under the final approach path

You don’t happen to see the TS1 calamities above your head do you?!

1 Like