Just did my longest flight ever from London to Doha

I departed on runway 27L ot heatrow and landed at Doha it felt so good when I finally touchdown after 7 hours it felt amazing puls it was a BUTTER landing ๐Ÿ˜

10 Likes

Congrats! Now do the same route but go the long way around ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

9 Likes

Ah, thatโ€™s nice, I did the opposite, and itโ€™s was beautifully scenic too

1 Like

It was all fun and games until the word butter was used

grease not butter

14 Likes

Congrats! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Iโ€™m glad you had a great flight and set a new PR!

Also, welcome to the community! Feel free to create a PM with me or create another topic if you need help with anything Infinite Flight related. We love to support our brothers and sisters in aviation!

Hereโ€™s something to take a look at:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ma bad bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah the desert was mad beautiful tho

Thanks very much one question I took a flight from Boston to London and was at cruising alt so I decided I take a little nap but when I woke up I have 2 violation for speeding I had just got on expert sever that day bc I was grade 2 now am back at grade 2 how long do you think i will be off I have 6 in total

1 Like

Normally there is a section where it says โ€œRape 27hโ€ as its name says, in 24h, that is, one day they are removed, and for the others, it is 7 days, in total 1 week there will no longer be Violations.

Ok thanks you very much

Congrats! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I guess it was a great flight!!! Doha has so many beautiful seas to visit :)

1 Like

Butter is healthier than grease :/

1 Like

Thatโ€™s childโ€™s play, a 7-hour flight! You now got to go one the other way Doha - London

I would also suggest EGLL-YSSY!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.