I have an Apple Watch, and I think It would explode if I was to run IF on it 😂

1 Like

Or just be like: ‘May the Force be with me’😂

I’d love to play IF on my Apple Watch during school. 😈

Teacher asks: What are you doing?

Me: sniff Just checking mah time.

5 Likes

See? I think we’re getting somewhere here 🤣

Or else the Apple Watch will be able to turn on projector mode and display the full cinematic view in a wall.

1 Like

Never thought I’d that even hear that from you haha

Unlike a not of people here, I don’t think this idea is silly at all, rather representing the possible future for IF as a whole. A pretty large inconvenience for most while doing long flights is being inattentive, and something occurring to their device to cause hem to get violations and/or ghosted. Surely it would be beneficial to all to have a small amount of flight data, such as speed, altitude, location and AP settings visible on a watch, to make it incredibly easy for such information to be accessible?

Changing these would also be much more simple on a watch, compared to one needing to get up, and move to their device in order to change any of their parameters. While I’m not sure if this post was indended as a joke, there is definitely a fair bit of truth to the idea behind it.

5 Likes

Imagine how ridiculous you’d look if your wrist was the yoke. Turn your Apple Watch into a yoke, all controlled by the orientation of your wrist. 🤣

6 Likes

Maybe if the Apple Watches become the size of an iPad, I’ll consider it.

1 Like

I think the Apple Watch flight control thing is more believable than actually using it as a monitor itself. Think about it. There’s already a 3rd party app to control your flight from a separate device, maybe they can implement those features onto an Apple watch in the future.

1 Like

Technically, you can play IF on your Apple Watch if it has Cellular Enabled. Just leave your phone running home and use your watch as a phone

1 Like

Imagine playing infinite flight on your Apple Watch you just move your hand up and down what would people think of you lol😂

1 Like

Have watched some replays on VR Its cool

1 Like

You can play IF on VR?

1 Like

Make a new feature request: a large button on the watch that toggles the gear! 😛😛

2 Likes

I don’t even fly on my iPhone since it’s too small haha I use my iPad when flying IF

1 Like

This post has become way too popular…odd haha.

1 Like

Good luck reading information of live cockpit

1 Like

I think there’s something that can be taken from this topic. And that’s that people would like to see a way to view their flight info (and adjust things?) from an Apple Watch. Viewing info and alerts are one thing. That can be done via the Live API which is all in the cloud, but if you’re looking to control it as well everything suddenly gets more complicated as the connect api needs to run (either directly or indirectly) on a local network.

TL;DR: It’s quite easy to display info, it’s harder to actually change your flight parameters.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m hoping next year’s Apple watch or even the current one, would open a possibility for an official IF app to view flight stats/status/etc.

1 Like