Just being silly - playing IF on Apple watches

I know this sounds really crazy, but I would imagine in God knows, 5-10 or even 20 years from now, we’d be playing Infinite Flight on our Apple Watches.
(we could even have support for an app that can allow us to access flight controls or flight data, I think that makes even more sense, on our wrists!)
I know I know, this is me being a huge nerd, but I know this could eventually come true, since Apple Watch screens are getting bigger and not to mention the advanced chipsets😂😆

5 Likes

I sincerely doubt anyone would even want to play infinite flight on a watch. The interface is too small. Not to mention the amount of people that would rather do it on a normal device. It just doesn’t seem profitable.

14 Likes

That’s what our eyes are for 😉 (I do understand your point though haha)

And I’m talking about ages from now…;) get it? XD

Even so, Apple won’t ever make a watch that big.

Now look it like this, that happens, you’re swinging your arm and auto pilot turns off either you’re going to look like a fool with your plane movements, crash, or get ghosted… Doesn’t seem like something many if any would enjoy considering a watch is to tell time…

2 Likes

Well they did call a phone iPhone 11 Pro Max…

2 Likes

i can barely see my ground speed on an iphone 8+ let alone a watch lol

1 Like

Well, see, that’s the thing. I’m a nerd, and this was just me being creative and in my own fantasy land haha.

We’re talking about Apple watches here, not iPhones (which already support infinite flight).

2 Likes

Dude, what if…what if we could have flight controls on our Apple Watch too, rather just on our phones?!

That’d be pretty fun.

1 Like

That’s an idea that makes sense. Being able to control flight parameters from our watch would be useful. However, playing the entire game on the watch would not be enjoyable.

Yeah. But you never know. 2050 might be the time for that 😂😂

I still have to disagree, as no one would buy a watch that big. At that point, it would be better to invest in an actual phone.

2 Likes

Again, I live to imagine these kinds of stuff. As stupid as they are though…

That’s fine, I was just offering a contrary opinion for the sake of discussion 🖖🏻

1 Like

sips coffee this is how our day starts on the wonderful world of IFC

5 Likes

Absolutely man. From the beginning you were right, I’m just trying to figure out if others ever imagined about this sorta thing.

1 Like

I have seen some suggestions for flight controls on Apple Watch (which again, I see no problem with), so it’s not completely right out.

sips more coffee and spills it all over the new A350