Just because, get 13 months of Live for the price of 12

This weekend only, get 13 months of Infinite Flight Live for the purchase of a Live+ subscription, exclusively on our official website.

Please note that if you already have an active Live or Live+ subscription, a new Live+ purchase will add time to your current expiring date (and in the case of an existing Live subscription, it will be converted to a Live+ immediately).

Happy Friday!

53 Likes

Thank you!

Just because or because it’s the 13th of May now?

3 Likes

Damn, now or never.

2 Likes

We all know that Philippe is clearly celebrating my Mums birthday.

Still, why not if you need a renew?

6 Likes

Not gonna sing a ridiculous song on here but happy birthday anyway

1 Like

I just renewed a minute ago - is the special in effect now or should I have waited until tomorrow?

1 Like

Perfect timing as my Live + expires next month! Is there a special page for the promotion or do I continue checkout? As it prompts me to enter my payment option there is no mention of the promotion.

1 Like

It doesn’t mention it nope but it’s there until Monday :)

6 Likes

It is in effect now, but only from our site.

2 Likes

I have Live+ untill juny 21 2016 so if I buy this I Will get live+ untill 21 juny 2017 + 1 month?

1 Like

Excellent bargain thank you for the deal but unfortunately at this moment in the point of time I have not sold enough apple to pay the high price of live yet I will book mark this and remember to come back

14 june 2017

1 Like

I’ll swing by for an apple

3 Likes

Thanks guys came up with some extra money and had to renew anyway 😍

1 Like

Just renewed mine. Thanks devs for this awesome deal!

1 Like

Thanks - that’s how I did it. Then I worried I’d misinterpreted the initial post. The term “weekend” often means just Saturday and Sunday.

@philippe So you’re saying even though I currently have a one month purchase of live, if I buy the year one now, it’ll technically start after this one month is over?

Yes. It adds onto your existing subscription. So basically if you have a month left it just adds that plus 13 months you just purchased.

Not yet no fast they are not ripe yet and also I hate the stupid bird keep eating them I have a big big bell to scare them away with rock slingy shoots

2 Likes