Just a question about the grading system

Go to an Aerodrome with a multiplicity of runways like KEDW or KORD and practice dive bombing type t&gs in a prop on alternate runways…you can get in between 30 and 50 touchdowns in an hour which is usually sufficient enough to keep your landing quota high enough for most of a week !

2 Likes

yeah, those two airports is what first came to mind for me when I thought of a fast way to do touch and go’s

1 Like

How about doing actual patterns instead?

The same people complaining about unrealistic behaviour of grade 4 / 5 pilots are here promoting such things…

1 Like

Some people might not want to do real traffic patterns. Keep in mind that the landings restart after 30 seconds. When you’re grinding you want to try and get as many landings as possible.

I can assure you, I have never seen a pilot do unrealistic patterns on the Expert server. That’s why I acknowledge that they do this on casual sever to avoid unprofessionalism…

3 Likes

I don’t believe or know anything about being demoted from Grade 4 or any grade to be honest for any reason except for being reported by an Infinite Flight Air Traffic Controller, automatic system ghost when you reach five or more violations in one session or manual demotion by staff for reasonable purposes.

The 90 days landing requirement is just an initial landing recruitment if you want to get promoted to the next grade with the total landings being the final landing requirement.

If you want landings fast, I got a suggestion for you.
KDEN
casual
Xcub
I’ve gotten about 100 landings in 80 mins, if you do it right, you will be able to grade up quickly :)

1 Like

Not sure if I understand this right, but you need to maintain 100 landings or more in the past 90 days to remain Grade 4.

1 Like

I don’t believe this is a thing in Infinite Flight at all, the 90 day initial landing requirement is only there to serve as an initial landing requirement to get promoted to the next grade not to serve as a demotion for not getting to the initial landing requirement, I’ll talk to a moderator or a staff member for further clarification.

1 Like

I can say from my own experience that you will be automatically degraded to Grade 3 when not meeting the 100 landings in 90 days criteria anymore.

1 Like

I’m confused so I’ll take your statement and talk to a staff member or moderator for further clarification. Sorry if I’m causing any inconvenience.

2 Likes

All fine, they will be able to confirm surely.

1 Like

That is incorrect. If at any point you drop below the requirement of any of the metrics, you will drop to the lower grade. This encourages consistent activity. This is what makes the higher grades special. These pilots are dedicated and fly on a regular basis to keep their stats up.

3 Likes

Oh alright, thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.