Just a question about the grading system

Hello IFC, I just have a quick question about the grading system. I’m a grade 3 going on to grade 4 (I only need like 20 more landings), and I cant wait! But the problem is that I’m always very busy and only have like a couple hours a day to play IF (Most the time at night). So i’m worried that once I get to Grade 4, I’ll immediately get demoted back down to grade 3, because i cant keep up with the standard of 100 landings per 90 days. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to keep your grade with little time?

1 Like

If landings are the issue, you can only multiple short flights or make pattern work to increase the count.

For me this isn’t worth the effort for Grade 3 to 4.

Check out this thread: Is it in your opinion worth getting from grade 3 to grade 4?

3 Likes

sigh
P A T T E R N W O R K

2 Likes

To keep landings up and to BUTTER them, head over to Madrid international using a TBM and just touch and go and follow the runways. There’s a lot and it’s useful. LEMD

1 Like

I believe there is a specific number of landings that you need to have within 90 days.

Go to EGLL on casual, spawn in an A318, and just bank and land on each parallel runway.

1 Like

yeah, and to be honest, im comfortable at grade 3. I have all the features that a grade 5 has anyway, right? (Or am I wrong?)

2 Likes

Nope, grade 5 has a yellow orang-ish name tag.

1 Like

yeah thats a good strategy, but ill only do it when its not active, because it can get BUSY

Check out this discussion here for more information: Is it in your opinion worth getting from grade 3 to grade 4?

But I am more than happy with Grade 3 and don’t need things like a special rag colour.

2 Likes

I flew the XCub on the Casual Server for nearly and hour and got 52 landings.

2 Likes

haha I feel that way too, but I also feel it would be super cool to have the green nametag

2 Likes

WHAT?! 52?! I fly pattern work for 20 mins and get 5 landings! (Nice job though, im impressed XD)

2 Likes

@Bravo59 I got 80 landings in the A318 at EGLL within 1:30! mins.

It’s the best strategy, trust me

2 Likes

Touch&Goes is the best thing to do.

4 Likes

I was flying like an idiot I would touchdown then take straight back off and land on the opposite runway.

2 Likes

thanks, ill try it :)

1 Like

Anytime mate

2 Likes

well it worked so…

2 Likes

Yeah I recommend it, I would takeoff on 25R then land on 7L then takeoff on 7L then land on 25R.

2 Likes

Yeah, also at EGLL!

2 Likes