Just a little inspiration

Hi Everyone,
TRPS here, I wanted to create this thread because lately there has been a little jump in Covid-19 cases around the globe. I just want to say that we will all go through this together. We are all dealing with it, and we will all deal with it. Know that if you are ever feeling down and depressed from having to stay home, there is a large community that will always be open here! I also say this because recently, a close family friend of mine passed due to Covid, and I want everyone to know that they aren’t alone in their fight. We shall fight through this, and WE WILL get through this. Meanwhile, spread the love! If you have anything good to say, say it! The community could use some good encouragement, and it would be nice to hear some inspiring stories from everyone.

With all that being said, I hope everyone is staying safe, and God bless.

TRPS

9 Likes

My condolences on the loss of your close family friend. I also lost a relative recently and it was a tough coupe of months. This goes for anyone, if you ever need to talk about anything, whether it be in aviation or life problems, I’m always one message away :)

1 Like

so very sorry for your loss, it’s just never a good feeling and i feel with you :( just know your positive message uplifts people like me more than you know

1 Like

(BTW, also want to say thanks for everyone making countless threads. Really gives me something to occupy myself! :))

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.