Just a little info on CLT

image I work as a fuler at Charlotte-Douglas intl and have gotten to know the layout of the airport. For those who are curious, keep reading! Well, it’s actually pretty simple: Terminal E is express— as in American Eagle/ US Airways express. Terminal D is the international terminal, wherE the once daily Lufthansa a330 flight makes our airport “international”, while we have about 6 more AA a330 flights, about 2 757 flights and lots of a319, 320, and 321 flights. C&B terminals are all strictly US air and AA. And terminal A is everyone else crammed into one terminal. So, there you have it! B-E is US air and AA (with exception of Lufty on D) and A is everyone else. I hope this information sheds a little more light on CLT!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Probably seasonal flight. Correct me if I’m wrong

Moved to RWA

I live here in Charlotte and fly 3 major airlines for free. I fly out of clt all the time if any of you have any questions feel free to ask

1 Like

Nope, it’s regular.

Yes, Lufthansa flies through daily.

The only reason I’m in fueling is because I get to be around planes. Otherwise it pretty much sucks because you’re out in the elements, NO MATTER WHAT (unless there is lightning) and there are very little breaks especially on express, which is where I’m at.

1 Like