Juneyao Airlines 787-9 (Colourful petals)

I was at FR24 looking at China airspace then I saw this beauty, so I thought it could be a nice livery to be added on IF.

Photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9467230

About Juneyao Airlines: Juneyao Airlines (Chinese: 吉祥航空; pinyin: Jíxiáng Hángkōng ; literally: ‘Auspicious Airlines’) is a carrier based in Shanghai, operating both domestic and international services from two airports (Shanghai Hongqiao and Shanghai Pudong).[2][3] The company was founded in 2005[4] as a subsidiary of Shanghai JuneYao (Group) Co., Ltd,[5] and started operations on September 2006. It reported a net profit of about CNY1.05 billion ($161.3 million) in 2015.[6]

Some of her international destinations: Helsinki, Anthens, Hong Kong, Tokyo(Narita and Haneda), Macau, Kalibo, Singapore, Taipei, Bangkok, Phuket, Istambul. Due Covid-19 they had to delay 3 more new flights (Dublin, Manchester and Reykjavik). I only added a few if you want to see all the flights you can see here ;) https://www.flightconnections.com/route-map-juneyao-airlines-ho

This painting is very beautiful !! I would love to see it available in Infinite flight. 😍

3 Likes

Thank you for your support :D

1 Like

Oh. Wow. That’s a Dreamliner of Dreamliners right there.

3 Likes

That is one incredible livery!

1 Like

Sure it is🤩😍

Really, an excellent painting!

1 Like

Wow! What a great livery!!!

1 Like

very true 😍😍

i’m in love with this livery, its really beaultiful😍

1 Like

This is a beautiful livery I love it because of the painted wingtips

1 Like

Same here, Its a beaultiful detail!

1 Like

It reminds me of the Virgin Atlantic 787

1 Like

yess, but not only the wingtip is beaultiful, the tail is fabulous

1 Like

Yes and because of that I decided to drop a vote for it

1 Like

Thanks for the vote man!

1 Like

This livery looks neat its also great to do domestic over china and that random Helsinki to Zhengzhou route

2 Likes

also with the 787 livery update hears another chinese airline thats needed to be added

1 Like

there is a lot of nice chinese liveryes out there, this one for is one of the most beautiful in my opnion

Wow, I really like that maroon color!