Juneyao Air B787-9 Poll | Winner Announced

Am I dreaming👀?
Dude we have three kinds of beautiful Chinese liveries to choose from🤩!
I like “Colorful Floral" the most😘

7 Likes

The Silk Ribbon looks good.Can’t wait to fly it in the game!

5 Likes

I’ve taken all of the livery for Juneyao 787, B-208A, B-209R and B-20D1,I think 20D1, which is Colorful Floral Livery, is the best beautiful livery. It has mixed Chinese culture and fashionable element. What a beautiful work of art.

4 Likes

Welcome @Paullouisvdb . And yes, I agree with you, the silk ribbon has a red tone that conveys unrivaled elegance.

2 Likes

Colorful Floral for sure!!

3 Likes

“Colorful Floral" is the best😎

4 Likes

Chinese peony 😍

2 Likes

Everything is so unique its so hard to choose but had to go with the Colourful Floral.

3 Likes

Is there any rule that’s says we can’t share accounts?

2 Likes

Reminds me of a BBJ

2 Likes

Colourful floral!! Pure elegant 😌

2 Likes

So delighted to see such a wonderful Chinese airlines’ livery here, looking forward to watching it in IF’s sky!

3 Likes

Silk Ribbon gang. Simply elegant. The other liveries are nice as well but Silk Ribbon just has a grandeur to it that the other two don’t have.

1 Like

thanks for all the likes lol

1 Like

I love B-20D1,it is so beautiful,I can proudly say that it’s the one of the most beautiful liveries in China.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! This will also be the first livery for Juneyao Air in IF!

3 Likes

The truth is that all three are good paintings, but the one that would look great in infinite flight is the Colorful Floral

2 Likes

Peony ftw!

First one the best

B-20D1 | Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner | Juneyao Airlines | Christian Strm | JetPhotos This is just awesome,beautiful

1 Like