Juneyao Air B787-9 Poll | Winner Announced

The second one is glorious!!! It will definitely have a unique place in the skies of infinite flight

3 Likes

Chinese Peony for me because I just love the flower design

3 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton Will this type of voting system be used on other liveries? Such as the ANA A380 , I would really like to see all three of the ANA A380 paint jobs. Or would it just be a staff decision?

4 Likes

Let’s get colorful floral the W

3 Likes

I was wondering the same. 👀

3 Likes

Chinese Peony is just 👌. I like the details in the flowers and the vivid colours.

4 Likes

This is ultimately staff discretion.

12 Likes

My favourite is the Silk Ribbon by far. Its very different to most liveries and looks amazing.

4 Likes

YES! Juneyao Poll! Great one staff! I personally like the colourful floral.

4 Likes

I am conflicted in choosing either the Silk Ribbon or Colorful Floral. The 3rd looks like it fits for royalty while the 2nd has a more creative appeal.

4 Likes

Love ‘Colourful Floral’ so that’s gonna have to be my vote!

3 Likes

It’s an interesting livery for the 787-9 unfortunately Shanghai isn’t 3D. I’m still waiting for the Etihad and El AL 787-9 liveries hopefully those come in the future 🙏

5 Likes

It’s hard for me to draw a good plane on paper. So I have literally no clue how they painted this on not paper, but a plane in the 3D world!
So complex, so cool, so M E M O R I Z I N G

3 Likes

Silk ribbon ftw!!! Wooohooo!!! Anyways, can we add Malaysian A330-300, Royal Brunei B787-9, Biman Bangladesh B787-9 to our aircraft?

4 Likes

The silk ribbon just looks the best of them all. So elegant

3 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

I think 3rd Is Better For 787-9 Juneyao air

3 Likes

The first community poll comes from my request! 😍😍
Colorful Floral for the win!

19 Likes

Can not wait to fly Silk Robbin! 🤩

7 Likes

As a Chinese it’s really great to see there’s more and more Chinese liveries is add into IF.😍 Already can’t wait to fly with them right now😍

6 Likes