Juneyao Air B787-9 Poll | Winner Announced

With 87 votes, the Juneyao Air B787-9 has emerged as a front-runner in our Features category. Unlike many other airlines, Juneyao Air doesn’t have a standard livery, instead wearing one of three unique liveries.

Per out latest feature category rule, airlines that only operate with unique/varying liveries should be requested as a general feature request and the community will decide which of the specific liveries is added to the development pipeline. Let’s get voting!

What is Juneyao Air?

Juneyao Air is a domestic and international carrier based at China’s Shanghai airports, ZSPD and ZSSS. Juneyao currently operates many A320/A321 series aircraft along side their 6 B787-9 with routes all over Asia. In addition, Juneyao Air is a Star Alliance partner with codeshare agreements with some of the most well-known Asian carriers.

Juneyao Air B787 routes include Shanghai to Singapore, Tokyo, and even destinations as far west as Helsinki and Athens.

Poll Options

1. “Chinese Peony” (梦旅生花) B-1115

2. “Colorful Floral" (绚彩花瓣) B-20D1

3. “Silk Ribbon” (吉享丝路) B-207N

Juneyao Air Livery Poll
  • Chinese Peony (Reg: B-1115)
  • Colorful Floral (Reg: B-20D1)
  • Silk Ribbon (Reg: B-207N)
0 voters

Voting will close on Friday, January 6th at 1400Z

Winner Announcement

155 Likes

Colorful Floral is just beautiful. Can’t wait to see this in game 😍!

39 Likes

Silk Ribbon gang over here, congratulations @FlightGT!

29 Likes

colorful floral ftw

12 Likes

no one likes chinese peony?

25 Likes

Chinese peony here!

12 Likes

This is just… 😮‍💨🤌

43 Likes

I just voted so no there are 88 votes

5 Likes

Silk Ribbon def has the most elegance to it

11 Likes

Will we be able to create feature requests for the ones that dont win if they prove to be popular?

Also team silk!

4 Likes

Obviousy voted for Floral

7 Likes

I like No.2.
Where are Chinese Pilots?
We need more votes to choose the best one.

3 Likes

I love the silk ribbon! So majestic 😃

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Paullouisvdb

3 Likes

Colorful floral over here. It is just stunning 😍

2 Likes

Colorful Floral is one of the most beautiful liveries I’ve seen in a while. Great opportunity for some new routes in game too. Looking forward to flying Shanghai to Manchester in this bird.

3 Likes

Congratulations @FlightGT !
Another China’s plane with Chinese culture!

3 Likes

I voted for the Silk Ribbon as I like it the most - however would be happy to see any of these make it into the simulator!

5 Likes

Colourful Floral for the big fat win

4 Likes