Hello IFC. On June 3rd, 2023, I will be hosting a flyout event at Monterey Regional Airport in Monterey, California. MRY is a small, regional airport located in the beautiful beach town of Monterey, California. They only have a handful of gates and only five airlines with nine routes. However its quite a nice airport and I feel it deserves some recognition. I’ve personally flown out of this airport twice and it was a pretty cool experience. I’m sure many of you would like to take in the scenery of the Monterey Bay and check it out for yourself!
- I am not responsible for any violations you may receive if you attend.
- Arrive about 10-15 minutes prior to the start of event
- If ATC is present, try and follow all their instructions given to you
- Use Unicom if ATC does not show up
- This will be on Expert Server so fly as professionally as possible
- This is a small airport. If there is a lot of people attending, be patient and do not rush when taxiing
- Have fun!
Server: Expert Server
Airport: Monterey Regional Airport (MRY/KMRY)
If possible, I would love to get some people to work ATC. If not, pilots will use Unicom.
Because of how small MRY is, there will be gate assignments.
|Gate 01A||E175 (Alaska Airlines)||KMRY-KSEA||@Ryan_Carney|
|Gate 02||E175 (Alaska Airlines)||KMRY-KSAN||@SWA1997|
|Gate 03A||A320 (Allegiant Air)||KMRY-KLAS|
|Gate 04||A319 (American)||KMRY-KDFW|
|Gate 05A||CRJ900 (American Eagle)||KMRY-KPHX|
|Gate 06||CRJ200 (United Express)||KMRY-KDEN|
|Gate 08||CRJ700 (United Express)||KMRY-KLAX||@Bay_Area_Aviation|
|Gate 09A||CRJ200 (United Express)||KMRY-KSFO|
|West Hanger 1-1||CRJ700 (JSX / Generic Livery)||KMRY-KSNA|
|West Hanger 1-2||CRJ700 (JSX / Generic Livery)||KMRY-KSNA|
|MPI Jet Charter Parking 1||CRJ700 (JSX / Generic Livery)||KMRY-KSNA|
When it comes to general aviation and private jet movements, MRY has plenty of flights. If you would like to do a GA or Private Jet flight, check the map below and choose your gate. You can fly anywhere you want or choose a routes from my list here:
- Cessna 172 / KMRY-KSJC
- Cessna 172 / KMRY-KHAF
- Cessna 208 (Private Livery) / KMRY-KFAT
- Cessna 208 (Private Livery) / KMRY-KMHR
- Cessna Citation / KMRY-KLAS
- Cessna Citation / KMRY-KSAN
- Cirrus SR22 / KMRY-KPAO
- Cirrus SR22 / KMRY-KSBP
- CubCrafters XCub / KMRY-KWVI
- CubCrafters XCub / KMRY-KRHV
- Daher TMB-930 / KMRY-KSMO
- Daher TMB-930 / KMRY-KRNO
- A318 (ACJ Livery) / KMRY-KBFI
- B737 (BBJ Livery) / KMRY-KHOU
- E175 (Private Livery) / KMRY-KBUR
|Challenger 350 (NetJets)||KMRY-PHOG||@Flyin.Hawaiian|
|Challenger 350 (Private)||KMRY-NSFA||@yenier_Rodriguez|
|Challenger 350 (Private)||KMRY-PHOG||@ThatOneFloridaAvGeek|
Two Challenger routes will be added if the plane is added to Infinite Flight prior to June 3rd.
Map of MRY Gates:
Red - Passenger Terminal/Gates
Yellow - JSX Gates
Green - Private/General Aviation Gates
My Other Events: