JulietTango's ATC Tracking Thread- [Closed] @ N/A [Practical Today!]

Hey everyone! Welcome to my second ATC tracking thread as my first one was old and I could no longer edit it, I plan on applying to IFATC soon so any feedback would be appreciated.

IFATC status: Passed Written, contacted a trainer, in training

-JT

4 Likes

I’m open at KSSC! Come and stop by for some patterns

1 Like

I’ll stop by and do some.

1 Like

Yeah I will do some patterns too.

1 Like

Great thanks!

Will make errors watch out.

1 Like

When I say thank you, it means you successfully caught an error.

1 Like

@RoBroStar and @Shane thanks for coming!

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Ok so here is some feedback for this flight. You mistly did a great job as controller and told me to avoid unnessecery reports when I should have. Good work.

Just a couple of corrections:

When I taxied to RWY 4L, I asked you when I was using ground for a frequency change. You told me to contact tower, however, this would be incorrect because I was already instructed to change frequency when you said “taxi to runway 4L. Contact tower when ready”. As a result, the correct instruction should have been, “ROBRO, you were already instructed to change frequency”.

Another correction. Then, in the next message, you said hold position when S-HANE was landing. This was also not required. I was going to contact you as tower, and I did not request takeoff yet. As a result I was already holding short. If I did ask for takeoff (let’s say I did), then you would say either hold short or line up and wait on the runway. Or you could even say cleared for takeoff if S-HANE was airborne.

Anyways, I think that was all. Thank you for the service today, and it was my pleasure to come!

1 Like

Ok thanks @RoBroStar! I will definitely keep all that in mind when I’m controlling. See you around!

-JT

1 Like

I’m open now at KFAT, pattern work is encouraged! Come and stop by!

1 Like

I’ll stop by with callsign N21AD

1 Like

Thanks for coming!

I’ll come by

1 Like

Thanks @RitzRegis!

I’ll come by right now!

1 Like

That’s great thanks!

1 Like

Remember that aircraft need to be sequenced. If they’re following a sequence for the same runway, you won’t need to call their base since they know to let the aircraft they’re following go ahead of them.

1 Like

Ok I will keep that in mind thanks!