Joystick

So I have a single OTG cable that I use with my joystick and am wondering if there is a way for me to unplug my joystick mid flight (while auto pilot is engaged) and charge my phone if the battery gets low and hook it back up to the joystick afterwards. I have been unable to do long hauls and I miss them as when I hook my joystick back up it does not recognize it.

1 Like

So after a restart of IF the joystick gets detected?

2 Likes

Yes. If I am mid flight and unhook my joystick to charge my device, the joystick cannot be plugged back in and I would have to restart IF.

1 Like

As I have no joystick I can’t help you that much but I will try my best. ☺ Could you look under the settings in IF where you set your joystick up? Maybe there it gets detected and it’s a simple but?

2 Likes

Unfortunately there are no buttons to reset it mid flight.

1 Like

Did you tried this menu?

1 Like

Yes and unfortuantly there is nothing to help me there, I even tried clicking the “set” but it just wont recognize the joystick if at anytime unplug it.

1 Like

Than I couldn’t help you. I’m sorry.😔

2 Likes

Hello!

Unfortunately there is currently no way of setting it back up after unplugging it right now. The controls are being set up during the launch phase of the app, so once you unplug it… it’s lost I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Looks like ill have to get myself an OTG cord with two ports :). Thank you, schyllberg.

2 Likes

I don’t know if there are some with charging and OTG usage at the same time. My OTG-Cable can’t
do it.

2 Likes