Joystick with Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 4 Joystick

Hi, will Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS 4 Joystick work for infinite flight using iPad pro? I am thinking about buying one and I need an answer ASAP

4 Likes

From what I know thrustmaster joysticks do so I’m sure that particular will be no different and it will work with any iPad, sorry for no definitive answer but a semi answered question is better then no answer :)

4 Likes

I don’t know from the Hoats 4 Joystick, I was gonna buy one myself, but i ended up getting the regular T.Flight HOTAS Joystick and wit works great with infinite flight!

2 Likes

Thanks! Can you place the joystick to the left? because in the image for it, it shows the joystick on the right

1 Like

No Unfortunately it is right handed joystick

1 Like

I’m not sure personally, but I am looking into one of these myself. If you get it, or find another one you like, I would greatly appreciate a message! :)

1 Like

Here are the joysticks that have been tested with IF.[quote=“Laura, post:1, topic:13715”]
LiveFlight Connect should work with most joysticks. @carmalonso has tested with the Saitek X52 Pro, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X.
[/quote]

It works with most joysticks so it should work with that.

Hey, Can you please tell me how to set up and assign the joystick to infinite flight? I am having assigning to the axes and stuff and cant play on it. I have the HOTAS joystick. Please assist. Thanks

Hi! I know this is a really late response, but the T.Flight HOTAS 4 joystick does not work with Infinite Flight due to its pre installed firmware being not compatible with LiveFlight

1 Like

Yep, I use it all of the time :)

I use it… Are you sure you see the right product?

Are you sure you aren’t being mistaken for the T.Flight HOTAS X?

1 Like

Yes, Ive used it for xplane as well.

Even if it was, they’re both alike minus a few features

Yeah i have this joystick , works like a charm ! Great for IF and X-Plane :)

1 Like

I may have received a faulty one. I tried many things, including reinstalling the drivers/firmware, as well as going to the extreme of getting a new (free 3 month trial) version of Windows 10 and seeing if it was the OS.

I also troubleshooted it with Cameron. He was extremely helpful, but my LiveFlight still failed to recognize it as a joystick.

Thats an easy fix, plug the USB into the other port :) It should work then :)

1 Like

I tried that too. I looked in the LiveFlight readme file after I tried switching the USB around. It identified that there was a USB removed and added, but it did not recognize the connection as a joystick.

That’s what makes me now think it may have been a faulty joystick, or it may been my computer. I sent that joystick back yesterday and switched it out for the T.Flight HOTAS X, I didn’t want to get another 4 in case it wasn’t compatable. It should arrive tomorrow, I tell you how it goes. :)

1 Like

Sweet! Sounds good best of luck :)

1 Like

It arrived an hour ago, and works great!

2 Likes