Joystick Trouble

Hey IFC,
Recently my Joystick has not been able to connect (via Live flight connect on Windows) to my Tab S6, however it did used to connect to my IPad mini so… Both are connected to the same strong wifi server… Is there something i am not doing right with regards to how to connect through Samsung? Thanks in advance!
Happy Flying
Cign

1 Like

Hey! I believe Samsung does not need any computer to plug it into, simply just plug it in your device.

Stay safe and happy flying!

Hi thx for your reply! However i don’t think that’s really possible without a converter… The logitech has a USB cable and nowhere on the tablet can i see a USB port!
Happy Flying
Cign
P.S is a USB connector the answer?

1 Like

Hmm… to be completely honest, I told you what I read on the blog about it and I’ve never actually flown with a joystick before, I’m guessing then that you do need a converter.

1 Like

Hello, take a look through this and see if it can answer any of your questions :)

1 Like

Hi there,
This is perfect! If i get the USB cable however will i need to still connect to liveflight or will it already connect.
Happy Flying
Cign

1 Like

Based off of what I read on that thread, you would need the USB cable to connect the joystick directly to your device. LiveFlight is only used for iOS devices to connect a joystick :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.