Joystick Support

Alright, so I know there is a thread someone will link me to, but I have seen it and it doesn’t answer my question.
My question is: Can I have a separate throttle quadrant that can hook up to IF with my joystick? (like a throttle quadrant that isn’t connected to my joystick) Thanks!

Hey there!

Sorry it took so long for you to receive a response. Hopefully I can be of some help… I’m glad that you’ve checked out that topic from Laura because there certainly is a lot of good information from fellow Community Members!

To answer your question, you certainly should be able to connect both your joystick and throttle up through LiveFlight Connect. If both inputs are connected through your PC USB port, it should be processed as one would hope. I’m curious about the outcome from this - please let me know if it works or not.

Hope that you’re enjoying this update! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Read this topic for more information on LiveFlight Connect and some troubleshooting help:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply dude’

1 Like

All good. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need help with the joystick + throttle accessories. :)

1 Like

i need a recommendation for a throttle. can’t seem to find any that are in stock.

1 Like

If you want a throttle and joystick combined, you could check out the the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas One. I have it and it works well. Prices are reasonable for a joystick/throttle, but the only thing is the reverse thrust. You can’t control how much reverse thrust your want.

any other options?

1 Like

There’s a whole lot of choices, I can’t name them all. I just wanted to name the one I have experience with.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.