Joystick Support in Infinite Flight

I have the same iPad, LiveFlight works completely fine on it. So that might be a problem with IF on your iPad, so reinstalling might work! Also updating to the new iOS 11.4 might also help.

1 Like

Huh! Good to know. IF runs like a champ on it, and I was really hoping I didn’t have to return it.

1 Like

I think it’ll help. Keep me updated!

3 Likes

Hey Dan, This stick doesnt work for me the calibration is very weird. Could you help me?

For iOS, will it work if you connect the joystick to a windows laptop with liveflight connect installed?

What joystick do you have? Go here and look at answer 5 to see what joysticks our compatible.

Or look here.
A USB Joystick/Gamepad
LiveFlight Connect should work with most joysticks. I’ve tested with the Saitek X52 Pro , Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X.

Edit: if you have one of the above joysticks it should work. knock on wood

A Logitech extreme 3D pro. My laptop has windows 10

So just a quick question. Will a CH Yoke be compatible with Infinite flight?

thrusmaster t flight hotas compatible

Just bought a extreme 3d and when connected with Liveflight I am getting this.

Overtime I click assign it glitches and will say Axis 54 or 48 next to it.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?30%20PM

Hiiii!! can i just connect a single entrance USB/OTG cable directly from my smartphone to the joystick (i don`t want to connect a keyboard)… Gracias!!!Thanks!!!

just like this one…

digitek-micro-usb-otg-cable_1465994856

Hi @Angel_Medrano

Which Android device are you currently using? I’ve found that by default, some Android devices will not supply USB out power unless they can identify the device attached to it.
Thanks,
Kiro

1 Like

Where can I buy it?

Continuing the discussion from Joystick Support in Infinite Flight:

Hi
I have a problem with my Logitech Extreme 3d Pro. When I connect this to my Xiaomi Redmi note 5a, joystick is not visible. I use this OTG hub:

Is there anyway to set auto pilot using the joystick, for example, altitude, can I use a spinning wheel thing on a HOTAS to adjust my altitude?

Is the joystick available to use on a chromebook?

I don’t think so. I just got my Logitech Extreme Joystick so i’m messing around with the settings

do you have bought it i have used it!! realy nice

The joystick is shown in the photo you use to show an example of the configuration, with an accelerator???

When I try to assign the axes, nothing happens. (When I turn my joystick, in controls, the orange line on the bottom doesnt move.