Joystick Support in Infinite Flight

I have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. It works beautifully for it’s price.

2 Likes

Does it have a throttle? The picture on amazon doesnt look like it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No it does not, but you honestly don’t need a throttle.

Is it possible to use the Thrustmaster for IF on my iPad mini 1, and use a windows 10 computer to plug the joystick into?

It says how in the guide above. More info here:

1 Like

There’s your answer.

2 Likes

Yep, USB is a common standard for this stuff; most USB joysticks should work fine using the PC app (LiveFlight Connect)

1 Like

I’m getting the thrustmaster soon for my ipad! Can’t wait! If something goes wrong with it, who can I consult?

If you’re running into issues or need help setting something up, check the help pages. If the problem(s) persist, contact us at contact@liveflightapp.com

Help Pages: http://help.liveflightapp.com/

3 Likes

i need to update my mac to get liveflight but i need a hard drive for the update :(

1 Like

is it possible to connect a saitek throttle?

on android could u just use the otg cable from the link above and connect the mouse,keyboard and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick all together to my nexus 9 (android device) also do I need to have infinite live connect for it to work?

does anyone know if this one works Thrustmaster 2960706 T-16000m Flight Stick

You can directly connect a joystick with an OTG cable without using IF Connect. I don’t know if you can connect multiple devices over one OTG cable.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think you can use the OTG Cable for more than one USB. You could use this OTG for the joystick and then have connect running on your computer for your keyboard. You could use LiveConnect for everything if that would be easier. Plus it’s free!

To anyone interested, I strongly recommend the CH Controls flight sim yoke. It is a joke instead of a joystick, but it has lots of buttons with three lever axes (throttle, pitch, mixture). Really works brilliantly.

how do you use connect with android because for me it didn’t work when I try setting the commends for the keyboard