Joystick support for IF

Hello IFC, its been a while.
Last time I was here I asked if there was joystick support for IF, and there wasn’t, is there joystick support now? If not would anyone like to help me create an app to support joysticks in IF
Thank you

Here, You can download this on your computer and connect with Infinite Flight and Joystick
If you are on Android you can use a USB connector and connect your joystick directly

1 Like

I believe I tried that and didn’t work and got no support for it, that’s why I’m asking

Hey there @Gm2kmike20 As GDS stated above, you can use Map connect or you can use LiveFlight Connect. This can both be downloaded on your pc!

Hope this answered your question!

-Lukas

1 Like

I would also be happy to help you make a Joystick app, but I’m not much of a coder :)

1 Like

Have you turn on Infinite Flight Connect , and set your Control setting to Network Joystick

1 Like

Live flight got shut down, and there isn’t much support for map connect.

I have not tried that.

I’ll try when I get home cause I’m in school atm

Oh, I didn’t know it was shutdown, that’s a shame. There is a video tutorial for Map Connect that you could use though.

1 Like

Map connect are making a new app update that should be out within days hopefully

1 Like

Ok thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.