JoyStick Problem

H I’m using the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick with IOS and yesterday I set up for a flight and it worked perfectly this morning when I go to land it was uncalibrated and I had to go through everything again and it didn’t work almost making me crash, once I landed I tested it out again and the Yaw and pitch load in saying 77% meaning I can’t actually fly.
I Turned down the sensitivity but that still doesn’t help.
Can someone please help I’m desperate as I have always wanted to fly using a Joystick.

2 Likes

This has happened to me many times. What I find that works for me is that just restart your laptop/PC and restart you device running infinite flight.

1 Like

Hi Thank you for replying so quickly. I have just restart my IOS device. Has this helped before?

Well its only worked for me when I have restarted my laptop.

1 Like

Ok Just have done that now will let you know how it go’s?

1 Like

Make sure you restart your device that’s running infinite flight aswell

1 Like

Just restarting the device again but it didn’t seem to work.

Nothing has changed with it :(

The laptop you mean?

1 Like

there has been no change?

Hmm thats weird. When that happens to me I just restart my Ipad and restart my laptop and it gets working again. Maybe try contacting @Cameron about this.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will if it continues I will send the joystick back

1 Like

Does anyone have any other suggestions

May I know how are you connecting the iOS with the joystick ?, I use Liveflight connect software, to link my joystick to play IF in the iPad Pro.
If you are using network controllers, make sure the Wifi signal is good for both the iPad and the PC, I had similar problems with mine the controls would get stuck in the middle of the game.
Solution: I moved my Wifi router closed to the PC and the iPad it solved me this problem.
Try this hope this solves the issue👍✈️

1 Like

Im using Liveflight connect software as well in an iPhone 7 and using network controller and wifi is extremely strong however I will use your solution

1 Like

@TH2803 if you had configured the joystick to your iPhone, and then later change the controls that is recalibrate to play it without using the joystick. The controls which you have assigned to play with the joystick ( network controllers) will be erased, you will have to set it up everything again.

Make sure your PC has strong Wifi connection provided if someone else in your home are watching a video on the same Wifi network and if you are playing the game, the network controllers might lag.

Mine lagged and stopped working when I was playing songs in Spotify and playing IF simultaneously.

If the problem still persists try emailing the live flight connect team at contact@liveflightapp.com

I have attached a picture of my setup and the controls

1 Like

Thank you so much for this I am aware though that you are using windows and I am using MacOS so there might be a difference there. Do you use the keyboard as well?

It’s my pleasure to help you @TH2803, 👍 as for the macOS, I am not sure, but here is a link which might help you. Configuring joystick for macOS.

Yes, I do use the Keyboard ⌨️ for changing the Camera angles, and certain other functions as there are limited amount of buttons on the Joystick🙈.

1 Like

well with everything I have just looked at it seems it is working now let me test it

1 Like

@Noodle_Duck @Chris_Hoss you both have been amazing and thank you so much for helping me out

2 Likes