Joystick Issue

Hello, I’m having issues with my joystick (Thrustmaster T-Flight). I move it sideways and the controller on IF gets stuck and sends the airplane on a left bank, particularly when I make a left turn and bring the nose of the airplane up. This happens often during final and causes me to loose control of the aircraft. Is it that my joystick is defective or maybe is it a configuration fault?

1 Like

Sometimes LiveFlight likes to freeze. Close it and open it again.

It is unlikely this is your joystick’s fault, so I think it may be a little problem with LiveFlight.

3 Likes

Are you using liveflight connect or is it directly connected to your phone (android)?

1 Like

@Claudio It’s a frequent issue

@Hamza.N I’m using Live Flight in Mac

1 Like

This may be because of a weak WiFi connection. Try resetting your router and trying again.

1 Like

I tried and I still have this problem, I have a good WiFi connection, maybe it’s my computer, it’s not faster 😬

Does this happen only when you move the joystick to the left?

Left and right, when I move it up and down it works fine

Ok.

Could you use this website to test it.

It should look like this when you test it.
The website should allow you test every swicth/button also available on the joystick. Let us know what happens when you move it left to right. If it stutters then it is most likely the joystick which is faulty.

1 Like

What computer are you using?

1 Like

@Hamza.N I will try in a moment

@Claudio It’s a MacBook Pro, I bought it in 2016

You’re sure you downloaded LiveFlight Connect for the right computer (for Mac, not Windows)?

1 Like

@Claudio Yes, I downloaded it in the Apple Store

1 Like

Use the links Hamza.N provided you. If the left and right controls are unresponsive, then I suppose we have to conclude the joystick is faulty.

How long has this issue being going on?

2 Likes

Since I received it (two days ago)

I think it might be a faulty joystick.

I can’t think of anything else, but if @Hamza.N has another suggestion, then we call the joystick defective.

2 Likes

Have you tried the website?

1 Like

The website send me to the Apple Store, I will try in the website you send me once arrive home

You have to try it on your laptop. With your joystick plugged in.

1 Like

Hi mate.
I use a Logitech extreme 3D pro via my MAC (LiveFlight) and I have a the same issue. It is not the wifi’s fault, but the slow inputs that are sent into IF via liveflightconnect. Some times, you may need to do the same action twice in order for LiveFlight to recognise it and send the signal. I do this, and it works. Trust me, you’ll get used to It :)
Have a nice day,

1 Like