Joystick Idea?

Is their, by anyway, any chances in this world. That I can use a PS4 controller with LiveFlight Connect and actually work? Like the X is for gear, the Square is for breaks, L2 and other stuff like that is for trottle.

2 Likes

Yes, there is a “Gamepad Mode” setting in LiveFlight Connect. I’m not sure exactly how you set it up, but @DavidCutler can help you.

2 Likes

I saw that, thats why I was thinking is it possible.

1 Like

Do you have a joystick already? If not the thrust master is a good joystick. It comes with a detachable throttle as well.

1 Like

Ive been looking for one but if I can use my PS4 controller idk why I would really need one. (im on mac)

1 Like

I would recommend one it really makes things mot realistic. It’s a big learning curve. I find the joystick quite hard.

1 Like

If their is no way that i can use the PS3 or PS4 controller i might go with it. But for now I want to try this controller thing

1 Like

Do you know if it works for Xbox one controllers? Or not?

1 Like

I was told that it does.

2 Likes

Yeah, I believe I remember Matt showing us pics :)

Great, I’ll try it out soon!

Does it work for PS4? If so any tutorial?

Unfortunately PS4 controllers are not compatible at this time. Hopefully we will be able to work on this in the future regarding game pad controlling. :)

1 Like

How about a PS3? Or Xbox?

Not at this time. They would both apply as Gamepad controllers.

Any estimated time? >:3

I would recommend getting a madcatz controller. They are pretty cheap and are really reliable and easy to use. They also look cool. I tried using ps4 too, it failed :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.