Joystick Delayed response

Hello aviators…
I have a Logitech 3D joystick connected to my iPad Air 2019 through the Live Connect app on my Windows 10 original version… The joystick was perfectly working, however; i lately started to encounter some issues with the performance of the stick… I feel that there’s a lag between the stick movement and maneuver on the aircraft which have caused many crashes for my flights on final… I did set again the axes and did multiple things like changing the USB plug on my laptop with no avail… Moreover; when i taxi and want to make a turn by the rudder; the response is aggressive (i reduced the sensitivity with no avail) and late… I’ve been using this stick for only 3 months… I lost many flights on final approach and crashed after spending hours in the air… Anybody can figure out the culprit of this weird issue?

It’s likely your internet connection if you’re using liveflight. I suggest you use the regular device controls as this can happen very often unless you have a very solid internet connection.

1 Like

But i haven’t gotten any discontinuities or servers disconnections🤔… I feel that the connection is good

Server disconnections aren’t inherent to your connection causing a delayed response. The joystick is connected, it’s just rather slow (likely due to internet speed). You can look up an internet speed test and it will tell you how fast your connection is.

1 Like

This is due to your internet. I have very fast internet at home and would still encounter input lag sometimes. This is just a fact of using a networked joystick.

1 Like

Could be a reason although I haven’t had this issue before and connected with the same network… Anyways; thanks for helping

1 Like

That’s annoying because everything was running smoothly but lately i started to encounter this issue

Some days it would happen, some days it wouldn’t. It’s just something I learned to occasionally suffer through.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.