Jossrun's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] - @ N/A

Hey all, it’s me again for the 3rd time in making an ATC Thread. I have to be honest before I wasn’t the best at being consistent with this to the point that I’ve felt like it’s become redundant. Why? Well I’ve been in my senior year of highschool ( Now graduated Year of 2020 ✌🏽) and it’s been alot to do and manage; I’ve put IF in the Backburner for some time because I simply had other things to do and I’m sure that’s understandable. Now that I’m done with Highschool and been accepted into a college and that I’m back on IF more regularly and consistently I want to seriously commit into becoming an IFATC member, so I’ve decided that from today I won’t stop practicing and training until I’ve officially become a part of IFATC.

But anyway that’s enough about me. Anyone is more than welcome to join do patterns, stop and goes, low fly overs do whatever have fun that’s what it’s all about here ain’t it? But also be on the look out for any little mistakes or maybe anything that I do and could optimize on. And also be as open as you want with any bits criticism or advice. If you made it this far, thank you for reading all that I really appreciate you.

Thank you and I’ll be seeing you on the Asphalt ✌🏽.

1 Like

Alright let’s get this started.
OPEN
Airport: KHRT
Runway: 18
Pattern Work is allowed
Frequencies in use: Tower and Ground

1 Like

Now Closed.

Great Thread! Tag me when your next active ;)

1 Like

Thanks man, and for sure I’ll let you know.

1 Like

OPEN
Airport: KAUS
Runway in use: 17R and 17L
Frequencies in use: Tower and Ground
Time active: 1 Hours

@ItsBlitz here ya go brother let’s give it a go.

Now closed. See ya next time

Sorry bout that, playing Tower3D Pro with my sister, what a coincidence haha. Tag me again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.