Josh_Tomaz’s ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN]

Welcome to @Josh_Tomaz’s ATC Tracking Thread

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

-

Airport :

-

Server :
Training

Roles :
-

Hey all, so, I feel like doing this differently.
When I open, I will update this thread, though, I will open an airport that you want me to open.
Please only request an airport if the thread is open and nobody else has requested an airport within the session, thanks!

1 Like

Are you still open?

Yep, still taking requests @PlaneGeek

Still open if anyone is wondering

You still open rn?

Open KSTL!

Can you open in FAPE in an hour? Departing Jo’burg right now

1 Like

I’m open! Send requests!

Any requests?

I’m gonna open up KSAN.

TXKF Maybe?

I’ll open it if you’re still around.

I’m up for it.

Alrighty! I’ll open it up now.

Hey mate ! On what airport are you controlling ? ;)

@Starz crashed his plane Ryanair style and now I’m being investigated by the FAA.

Jokes aside, @capitaine_turrian, I’m controlling wherever you want me to :)

Thanks for the joke 😉 We could train at LSZH 😉

On my way!

Hey mate, I was SWR236, first of all thanks for your controlling session, and well done ! I give you some feedback I find relevant :

• You gave me a transition altitude, when I asked for a transition after a runway change, that was good to give me 3,500 ft.

• Because of my change of runway, you needed to give me new pattern instructions and a new clearance for the option, with a traffic instruction 👍🏻 But afterwards I stayed in the same pattern (rwy 16 with a left traffic). In my second pattern, you cleared me for the option, make traffic. You do not need to mention again the « make left traffic » (unless you want to change the direction of the pattern) as I already received this information during my first pattern.

• On my last pattern, I reported position with “full stop”. You cleared me to land rwy 16. I extended a bit my downwind to make a very good approach, and then you asked me to turn base. Unless you say to me “I’ll call your base”, I can decide when I want to turn base 😈

Well done and do not hesitate to send me a message when you open again your ATC’s training session :)

Have a nice weekend 😺

capitaine_turrian