Jordan_Knepper’s ATC Tracking Thread - [OPEN] @KLGA

For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

OPEN

Airport :

KLGA

Server :
Training

I need practice with sequencing :)

Are you approach or tower?

Because I believe you are tower. Here are my first 2 notes. Clear me to land ASAP, on a one mile final is way too late. You can even clear me on crosswind if you so choose. Next, when I call inbound, give me my pattern instructions first before clearing me to land.

Tower. I did not realize there was someone on approach

Alright. Take those 2 notes and learn/practice them. Good catch on your mistake and managing traffic flow. Transition altitude was perfect. I think you need to do a couple more practice rounds and just change those 2 things. You are very close though. Lastly, because ground isn’t very hard to do, I threw a curveball at you. I parked my place so I couldn’t pushback, but once I asked, you gave me it. Take your time even if you are in a rush. Look at where I am on the airport to determine if a pushback is nessesary. That was an extreme but you never know in Infinite flight. Sorry I had to leave early but great job!

Thanks for the help! I look forward to working with you again soon!

Do you mean on the full stop?

For the cleared to land one or the one I was inbound? For the cleared to land one, I meant clear me for the option sooner than later.

What about for the inbound one? I did not notice we had approach at KTPA

Inbound on was when I asked for transition and then asked for inbound. That was good but you should have given my pattern instructions first. The first pattern work one was then I needed sooner clearance.

if you are open i will join

Hey,

Two things: firstly, I don’t think you need more than one ATC tracking thread. It was confusing seeing two people at KLGA at once until I realised they were two threads from the same poster. The other thread is linked here.

And, secondly, even though your thread (both in fact) say you’re open, when I go to KLGA there are no active frequencies on the Training Server.

Good luck with your IFATC recruitment!

Thanks,
Patrick

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.