Joon A340-300

Joon is a new French airline for millennials. The airline will fly to many Destinations including Brazil, Cairo, Paris Charles De Gaulle (HUB), Berlin, Tehran, Lisbon, Porto, Barcelona, Mahe and Cape Town.
It is a subsidiary of Air France and their three aircraft are going to be the A320, A340(to be transferred from Air France) and A350.

I think it would be really cool to add the Joon A340 to Infinite Flight as there are no French airline Liveries on the A340.

(Sorry if this is a Duplicate but I am pretty sure it is not)
img_7278
If you want more Information about Joon here are the links to their website and Wikipedia Page:

https://www.airfrance.fr/FR/en/local/home/joon/HomePageJoonAction.do

Photo Credit:

Beautiful feature request! I would indeed love a French Livery on the A340 (But Joons Livery looks somewhat ugly - My opinion)

2 Likes

Not sure why they bought A340s. They are starting to get outdated and they already bought the A350

2 Likes

Yes it is weird, but I think it is because Air France didn’t want them anymore.

2 Likes

I know @anon66442947 will be flying this airline a lot!! LMAO I’m sorry.

1 Like

They didn’t really buy them since Joon is owned by Air France. The A340s will be transferred to their fleet. Perfect way to get a new low cost off the ground.

4 Likes

If anyone’s interested in Joon’s A320, I made a topic about it earlier:

its not a very nice livery

1 Like

I would really like to see it coming with an A330/A340 rework, I’d say, it will add some color. :)

2 Likes

I might be flying this to Bombay next year

2 Likes

I already saw her a340 in Fortaleza

1 Like

I love this livery ! 🤩