Joon A320

As many of you probably know, Air France-KLM is launching a new, lower cost airline for “millennials” and their first a320 has finally been painted. Their first scheduled flight will be on December 1st from Paris to Barcelona, and I am quite excited for this.

I believe that this is a great looking livery for the a320 and for Joon’s other future aircraft. Let me know what you guys think!
Photo credits from http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1378521&p=19951597

I love the livery! Would love this in IF

6 Likes

Same here, love it! Going to try and dig out an old vote to spare one for this! Might want to vote for your own topic though!

5 Likes

Another European low cost carrier? Dang the europeans running out of money. jkjk
I like the livery and doesn’t seem like a bad addition.

3 Likes

Nice livery. Really suits the A320. I’m curious to see their a350s soon

5 Likes

I think this livery would look better with shark-lets instead I don’t know about you guys it’s my personal preference.

3 Likes

This is a good looking airline! Wouldnt mind having it included in the upcoming update:)

2 Likes

Just saw one at Berlin Tegel for the first time and the livery looks stunning! Haven’t got any spare votes but when I do, I’ll make sure to vote for this!

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw one landing in Barcelona just before we took off

1 Like

I think it would, but it doesn’t exist

1 Like

This airliner is becoming better and bigger every day… i think is a must for the near future updates. Yes, voted.

2 Likes

This is kinda similar to the new Lufthansa livery, but this is noice

2 Likes

Lufthansa copied many liveries with their new one: Alitalia, Qantas, JOON, etc

1 Like

i just voted for this beauty as it flys from oslo to paris plus I just bought a scale model of JOON a320 and I might fly with them next Friday

1 Like

refresh the feature

1 Like

I hope this livery is add to the A320 update.🙇‍♂️

This is a great livery. Unfortunately this airline ceased operations about a month ago.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

The airline has a cool livery, but since the airline was merged into his sister airline: Air France, I believe we won’t see this livery soon.(Or not.)

If you feel something’s not right just flag it or PM the poster.

1 Like