Joining Infinite Flight Airport Editors

I want to join the IFAE (Infinite Flight Airport Editors). I have both Emailed airports@liveflightapp.com and PMed @Cameron (ways that are said in the forum). But more than one month after both of those, still, no answer from either the Email nor the PM.
Can you help?
Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s really odd. I’m not sure…

1 Like

The only thing you can do for now is wait for a reply.

Please don’t PM Cam.
He specifically stated in his bio that he won’t respond to anything AE related here.

Also keep in mind that the editors are crazy busy. Both with editing and their lives.
Due to the time zones it can take a while before you can reach someone, let alone have a real conversation.

You should be getting a response soon.

3 Likes

As Jan said, it can take a while especially now that Global is in Alpha, be patient and I can’t wait to see you join us!

Just be patient,can’t wait to see you join us.
By the way, IFAE doesn’t stands for airport editing, it’s 'aviation expert’LOL

3 Likes

It does. You can see it 67 billion billion times.

2 Likes

I also want to join the Airport Editors (if I can hide the required programs from my mum and dad).

1 Like

Exactly like me @RedBulbBlueBlood9911

1 Like

No it doesn’t. The Airport editing team does not go by IFAE. That stands for Infinte Flight Aviation Experts.

No it does not. IFAE officially stand for Infinite Flight Aviation Experts. A lot of people simply get it wrong.

3 Likes

Ahhh, an extremely common mistake.

1 Like

IFAE= Infinite Flight Aviation Experts

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.