John370’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Welcome to @john370 ATC Thread

For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

OPEN!

Airport :

EGBB

Server :
Training

PLEASE GIVE SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK AFTER YOUR FLIGHT.

3 Likes

Hi John! I was N709NP in a Cessna Citation X. I’m going to give you my feedback for your « first session »:

• Ground control was perfect. Nothing else to say.
  • It’s a small mistake but you told me to turn left whereas I was taking off from runway 22R. To avoid any collisions I know there were any traffic taking off from runway 22L from other parallel runway, you should have told me to turn right.
  • I don’t know if I’m right but you cleared me for the option a bit earlier. You must clear someone at the end of its crosswind/at the beginning of its downwind.
  • When I asked to change runway, you should have used the pattern instructions (enter left downwind runway 22R) but you only cleared me for the option.
  • When I said « …, full stop » you only told me « Roger ». That’s the only thing you must do (because I always cleared twice the planes) and I’m surprised that you already know that.
  • While I was rolling on the runway, you could line up the B777. I saw you told him to hold short.

Otherwise, for a « first session », it’s quite perfect. If you correct these mistakes, you’ll be able to control perfectly! I wish you good luck for the future and see you next time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.