Johannesburg to Nairobi in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
SOUTH AFRICA TO KENYA

Keep a lookout for the Springboks, Lions, Baboons Elephants and all sorts of other wonderful animals and scenery as we depart South Africa (thanks to @Manav_Suri and @RoyalJordanian for the ATC service at that time) bound for Kenya.

We’ll be cruising the wonderful terrains as we head out of South Africa, Zimbabwe through the southern tip of Mozambique, the length of Malawi all the way through Tanzania before beginning our descent into Nairobi.

Kenya Airways “The Pride Of Africa” Boeing 787-8 will be the flying machine of choice today and it’s pretty windy out there so please keep your seat belts fastened when seated.

We hope you enjoyed flying this nice route and will see you again soon!

Departure: FAOR (O. R. Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa).
Arrival: HKJK (Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, Kenya).
Flight time: 3 hours 51 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

30 Likes

Absolutely stunning pictures!!! The last one is gorgeous 😍

1 Like

How on earth did you get to Mars? Those edits make the Martian—I mean African landscape look realer than real. Stunning!

1 Like

Incredible pictures :)

1 Like

Daaaaaamn I missed out flying to my motherland! I’m glad you had fun

1 Like

Cheers dude - no serious or hard editing, it’s all there in the HD global scenery :-)

1 Like

Praise your internet connection for that scenery! And IF devs ofc…

1 Like

Amazing shots! I was going to fly this route but with the Etihad cargo 77F, but my dad had other plans… lol rip

1 Like

Stun. Ning!

Amazing shots, @Helmethead!

1 Like

Lovely Scenery Editing! The Wingview shots look equally great as well 👌🏽

1 Like

I’m a simple guy, I see Kenya, I like. But honestly, with all that beautiful scenery, its a bummer that the skies over Africa are always sparse(except today).

2 Likes

Love the views! Been to Kenya myself irl and really enjoyed the landscape! :)

2 Likes

Wow amazing shots!! They look so real
Great work bud

1 Like

Always, always stunning pics from you! Great ones. I think my favorite is… Ah!! so hard to choose but I think it’s probably the lake and the wing view with the strobe!

1 Like

Nice pics, next time put captions under the pictures so we know what’s going on.

2 Likes

Very much agree…I personally try to fly African continental routes at least 2 to 3 times a week but maaan how lonely it is…it excites occasionally when I see a blip of another lonely aircraft in the skies over Africa…especially central. I am reaching out to community members I spot over the continent so that hopefully we can be doing regular flyouts or transcontinentals. Glad you brought it up

1 Like

Great shots once again mate!

1 Like