Johannesburg to be the 2nd destination of SIA's A350

http://airwaysnews.com/blog/2016/05/26/johannesburg-to-be-singapore-airlines-second-a350-900-destination/

This is not a spotting topic, the photo is just to make reference to sia’s a350. And of course is not mine.

6 Likes

I saw this last week, shortly after the announcement by the general manager of Singapore Airlines, but didn’t post it because it was not yet posted on their website.

Lands at 04:00Z, that’s too early for me, otherwise, I wad gonna see it and take photos

2 Likes

It’s 3rd after Dusseldorf and Amsterdam (Or 4th if Including Cape Town, as SIN-JNB-CPT is a fifth-freedom route) actually, Just opened Instagram several days ago and got this news ;)

2 Likes

Hmm perhaps 9V-SMC will serve this route?

1 Like

Quoted from Airways News :
“The A350 will initially be serving the daily flight on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, replacing the Boeing 777-200ER service. The frequency of the new aircraft will be progressively increased as more A350s join the fleet, and it will include the four weekly flights that continue to Cape Town.”

2 Likes

Poor 777-200ER…hopefully they also purchase the 777X and the 789

1 Like

The 787-10 (B78X) is on the list tho :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.