JFK-TLV infinite flight Trip report

I woke up today and headed to the airport, excited and well-rested for a full day of flying. After bag drop, check in, and security I arrived at terminal 4 concourse A
to a beautiful sight - a 787-10 owned by el al airlines
I picked up a snack just as the boarding process began… here is my first view of the jet

Once on the plane I arrived in seat 30A, home for the next 10 hrs. Since I was in economy, I didn’t get a preflight drink, but it was okay. Soon after we taxied to runway 4L and departed northeast 20,000 feet later, I captured this beautiful shot of Long Island soon after, the sun began to set and I tucked in to some beef tenderloin accompanied by a bread roll and arugula salad. I dozed off and woke up an hour prior to landing with this shot over Turkey right outside of Istanbul Soon it was time to land and we were about to fly over Tel Aviv city, the ocean next to the beach is stunning… A bumpy descend was followed by a buttery landing and a 10 hour 8 minute flight was concluded. that was runway 12 at Tel Aviv. After exiting the aircraft, I was sad to say goodbye because this was a great trip. Thanks so much to El Al airlines for great service and a great flight.

18 Likes

I didn’t see the tag for Screenshots and Videos so I thought this was a real trip report. When I saw that you said 787-10, I thought, no way this was an El Al trip report! El Al doesn’t operate the 787-10! Then I noticed the Screenshots and Videos tag and thought, ‘Oh, this is IF.’ Unfortunately, the Devs thought that El Al operated or would operate the 787-10, but they never have and almost certainly will never operate the 787-10. Would live to see this livery on the 787-9, the only part of the El Al fleet that is a 787.

Nice pictures, though.

3 Likes

I thought it was a real trip report

3 Likes

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a nice night

It’s ok thank you
you to👍🏽

1 Like

3rd and 4th pictures were almost real.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s just infinite flight though!

This is pretty cool. Maybe I’ll do one of these 😃

1 Like

I highly encourage that! They’re pretty fun, so good luck. 👍

Okay, at first I thought this was a real trip report. But the fact that hardly no one does IF trip reports (to simulate RWA), I find that pretty interesting.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yeah it is a little uncommon, but it’s fun to do and fun to read (for me)

1 Like

I love this maybe I’ll do this route on Friday during the day while I’m at school my school gets out early so I might get home to land the plane

2 Likes

That’s a good idea- it’s a scenic route but I did most of it at night because my takeoff time was 5:30PM

1 Like

Awesome pics, and it seems like a real trip report!

1 Like

I thought that was a real trip report lol

1 Like

You slept through breakfast, that’s very sad 😢

2 Likes

Tel Aviv city 😂
Gr8 trip report “ been on that flight many times (on a 744)

1 Like

Also luv the approach into TLV for those that have done it IRL now it’s 🔥

2 Likes

Also IRL the flights r both night flights
It would be painful if this flight was the real time of the flight 10 hours of daylight…

1 Like