JFK Terminal Spotting

During my almost 2 hour layover, I did some terminal spotting at JFK (from T4, btw), as well as a little from our plane.

Enjoy!

Delta A330-900 preparing for a jaunt over the Atlantic over to London/Heathrow on this rainy Thursday afternoon. If I remember correctly, it had been sitting overnight after an arrival Wednesday evening from TLV.

El Al 789 taxiing to the stand after a butter landing. If I had been at JFK the day prior, I could have spotted Jerusalem of Gold.

Some 767s chilling out.

Eww, it’s the beach towel. I pointed this plane out to my sister (she’s 11) and she started absolutely roasting it. “It looks like a colorblind started chucking paint at a plane.” - my sister

Aer Lingus spotted from onboard my plane! Came in from Manchester.

I’ve never seen this livery before in real life! The Royal Jordanian 787 in from Amman.

Big boi from Lufthansa heading back to 🇩🇪

What was your favorite picture?

0 voters
21 Likes

My brother has a model of that plane and it’s beautiful

2 Likes

I have to agree.

2 Likes

Nice pics. I don’t usually get pictures of planes when I wait at the airport or when I’m by an airport because I am too busy looking at them lol! (I just get pics out the window of the plane!)

2 Likes

Great shots!

3 Likes

Thanks @Darkspoul !

2 Likes

was this the flight you said almost had to be diverted due to english problems?

2 Likes

Great shots !

2 Likes

Hmm? On the way out, we had to return to the gate because a passenger had a medical emergency.

1 Like

sorry, meant the grid went out, and the airspace was closed

2 Likes

Nice shots!! I think @United403 and I can both agree that the first shot is the best

3 Likes

No, that was before we went.

2 Likes

Totally Absolutely 100,000,000% Not the best aircraft to ever be built!!!

3 Likes

I voted that the 4th pic was the best, solely because of the caption.

3 Likes

She’s not one to hold back on opinions.

3 Likes

ikr! ten characters

2 Likes

I agree! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

3 Likes

My very first flight was on Lufthansa from Frankfurt to New York on the A380 in 2012

5 Likes

Cool! I’d love to go on a 380.

4 Likes

Wow. What a first aircraft to be on. Mine was an e190 in 2011 lol

5 Likes