JFK not loading in

JFK was loading fine before I updated the game so not sure if this is a problem with 22.5. However the issue of airports not loading in seems to be becoming more and more common unfortunately. I executed a go around in the hope that it would load second time around but think I will just have to land using appr. Very frustrating when on expert too.

2 Likes

Lenovo tab M10 fhd plus
Android 10
All graphics and object/plane density set to low

I have also tried messing about a little with the graphics settings as suggested in other posts, however they haven’t worked ☹️

Hello, have you tried to clear your scenery cache?

1 Like

Yes, but hasn’t seemed to make a difference

Typical, had to go around twice cause I couldn’t see the runway l, then told airport is too busy and have to divert. Now JFK has appeared 😐

Hello!

We are aware that this happens from time to time, especially on very detailed airports.
Investigation is ongoing for this and we hope to be able to get it resolved soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I’ve noticed it seems to happen more when I’m flying the 737. Don’t know if there’s any correlation there just thought it was worth mentioning 👍

Had this experience to me whilst trying to land at OJAI. The airport initially appeared but then after few seconds, disappeared

2 Likes

I have one of the newest iPad pro models (recently bought) and this happened to me quite a lot of times at large airports such as KLAX and KJFK. I had to go around and divert to other nearby airports… It’s good to know I’m not the only one facing this issue and I’m sure this will be fixed very soon. The devs are amazing and doing a great job - I have no doubt at all that these issues will be fixed very soon. Keep up the great work and thanks for your dedication and for making our Infinite Flight experience GREAT 🙂

2 Likes

It happened to me twice today and it is so frustrating

1 Like

It happened to me again yesterday at Munich. I did two go arounds and then diverted to Nürnberg

1 Like

It seems to be every time now. It used to be once in a blue moon but now every time I fly to a 3d airport it never loads in. As more and more airports go 3d, it’s going to limit the routes you can fly. Happend to be today flying in to Brest(not as if Brest is a mega detailed airport). I really hope this gets fixed soon as it only seems to be getting worse. Might have to regretfully reconsider my subscription as if there’s no ils to help you land, then the whole flight is wasted.

1 Like

I’ve just bought the new iPad pro 5th generation a few months ago which is the newest iPad pro version ever made (2021). So there is absolutely no way that these issues are related to my device. It must definitely be a bug in IF. And I can’t imagine any other device with a higher/better performance than iPad pro 5th gen. It’s indeed strange seeing these airport rendering issues. But like I said, the IF developers are always doing an amazing job and I realize how hard their work is. So I will just bare with you guys. You have my respect and high appreciation. Fingers crossed and hope these issues will be fixed soon :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.