JFK Airport, New York City - 2019 Planespotting IFC Meetup!

Hey everyone!

I am planning an Infinite Flight Community meetup at JFK Airport on June 28, 2019 between the hours of 4 and 7pm EST. Location is currently to be determined, as winds often shift during the summer.

I will for sure be there, as will @AndrewWu. I wanted to see if any other community members would be willing to come join us :)

Let me know if you plan to come, and I’ll add you to an IFC DM, where I can relay the details!

Have a great rest of your day everyone.

14 Likes

I’ll be there during that time…I’d love to come, but it’s a long ways out so I couldn’t be sure.

2 Likes

I might be able to come

1 Like

Aw, man. I’ll be at JFK from May 31/June 1 to June 3.

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested. I’ll see if I can come. If it’s at Bayswater Park, then I cant come my parents dont like that place because its very secluded

1 Like

I’ll pull up juhurd

2 Likes

I’ll be there - not much of a drive. Bookmarking this to remember! Hope to see you there 🙂

1 Like

Dang I will be In NYC a week before that

1 Like

Lol it’s a dangerous place

2 Likes

Ooo NYC ain’t for from me
However I’ll be up in Michigan vacationing at that time. Have fun there!

1 Like

U guys shld do it by the TWA hotel

1 Like

That’s literally in the airport…

Theres nowhere to spot near the TWA Hotel unless we go in there, maybe… 😂

2 Likes

@Dylan_M @anon23647801 @Will_A @Sebastian9915 see you there :)

I’ll add you four to a DM shortly to communicate.

I’ve spotted at Bayswater Park a bunch of times, and it’s pretty safe if you ask me 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately, that might become the location with the recent 31R/13L construction until November. It will most likely be by Bayswater or Brookville Mounds.

1 Like

Maybe. Maybe. Let’s see.

1 Like

But just brookville one just one big swamp… no?

I would love to come, but it would have to be before July 11 because I’m leaving to Portugal that day haha

Maybe next time @Lufthansa2

But I mean if it is June 28 I can go

1 Like

Ah misread you. I’ll add you to the DM shortly as well.

Im in but the location?