JetSuperior5192's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KNKX - (Passed Practical)

KTPA Now closed. Thanks everyone for coming :)

1 Like

Hey there!
Awesome work from what I can see. One can clearly tell that you have quite a lot of experience and a good understanding of the fundamentals. I’m sure that you’ll have no problems with your tests if you dicide to rejoin IFATC. It would be nice to have you back in the team but life always comes first. Cheers! :)

1 Like

Hey, @JetSuperior5192 feedback (OK-LOL)

• No issues from my side! Thanks!
1 Like

Also funny how I instinctively knew that I would have to go around on you haha

2 Likes

@Nils_Esser @FN60fps thanks guys for coming :)

Experienced controllers would know. I also felt like a G/A was about to happen ;)

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry I missed the tag, I will be hopefully there next Time!

1 Like

@Henrik003 @FN60fps @Cooper @Alexbg29 open at LFML. Be aware of strong winds. 31s in use.

Open for 50 min

1 Like

Will be there in 30 mins 😁

1 Like

Actually don’t worry now. Plans came up and I’ll have to close in 15 min. If you want to join for a pattern though feel free :)

1 Like

Closed. Thanks @Henrik003 for coming In.

I’ll try to open again in a few hours

1 Like

@JetSuperior5192,

No issues from me! Good Job! 👍🏼

1 Like

tag me if you open later

1 Like

@Henrik003 @FN60fps @Cooper @Alexbg29 @J-F_V I’m opening KDAL. 13s in use.

For much, 1:30h-2h

1 Like

Hey, @JetSuperior5192 thanks for the service. (OK-LOL)

👍 Everything was great 😌

• The only thing is that when I requested a full stop, I would prefer if you gave me a clearance for landing instead of clear for the option.

Otherwise, good job!

1 Like

Thank you. But I’m pretty sure you went offline for a monent, just after I gave clearence, before you report FS…

Thank you anyways :)

1 Like

Yeah, I am not sure about that, But from my side, this are the commands that I received!

1 Like

Hmm, strange. I’ll send my side when I end the session

Closed now. Thanks everyone!

Hello folks,

I just applied to join back IFATC. Im gonna need all your help before taking the practical test (which will be whenever I want lol). It would be really nice :)

Let me know when your going to open and I’ll stop by if I’m free and help you like you helped me with my training sessions

1 Like