Jetstar photo comp

I’m back and I learnt my lesson

2 Likes

I was talking to bensonb

Sorry I realized after I posted ;)

Okay :) :)

1 Like

Ok good to hear. We need to see you change, not just hear you telling us that you will change. Ugh what a mouthful ;)

1 Like

how about thinking of starting just one VA and get that running rather than try and get three going?

Have a look in the VA topic section as there are lots of threads on best way to start a VA etc

2 Likes

Why create a VA if you’re just gonna give it away when you finish it? Seems pointless to me.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is going to beat @Ninetales

1 Like

Have you sought approval from IFVARB to begin construction of these VA’s. If not you need to contact @Ben_Schenk or @NEO

1 Like

Jordan. Please contact me, because you do not own rights to any VA’s at the moment. You are still a basic, and you aren’t allowed to create one, let alone three. If it continues we will have to place you on a VA creation ban, so please, just wait your turn until you are a member to create a VA. Then, we’ll sort it out for you.

Everyone else, the VA’s he claimed are still up for the taking by any member or above.

1 Like

I contacted neo about them

Well, possibly a mis-communication on our part. You are still a basic, so you cannot claim or create a VA until you are a member. Even if you were a member, you aren’t allowed to create more than one VA.

1 Like

You’re certainly not handing them over to me :-)

VA’s are giving me grief :( :( :(

Nope certainly

So wait until you are ready to start one

Not handing one to you

If you want take vietjet and spare me any trouble

Ima just stop talking about VA’s until I’m TL2

1 Like

Nope. @Jordan2 I gave you the go ahead to create Vietjet as nobody else had informed us of it being under construction- But that was on the premise that you would have sorted out a fleet, routes e.t.c and would be TL2 at the time of launch.

As Ben said, you can only be the CEO of one VA. Also, whilst I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help others very much, you can’t just create a few VA’s and then hand them all over to somebody, that’s not how it works I’m afraid.[quote=“Jordan2, post:41, topic:85645, full:true”]
VA’s are giving me grief :( :( :(
[/quote]

Let’s take it to PM from here, we’ll sort something out.

2 Likes