JetStar Mis-Capitalization

In the aircraft selection menu, the Jetstar A320 is mis-capitalized as “JetStar”. The correct capitalization is “Jetstar”.

http://imgur.com/ozIWx9R

2 Likes

I wouldn´t classify it as a bug, just a spelling error.

It’s an error, so it is a bug. :) Where else would I put it then? :)

3 Likes

Good catch

1 Like

“A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. Most bugs arise from mistakes and errors made by people in either a program’s source code or its design, or in frameworks and operating systems used by such programs, and a few are caused by compilers producing incorrect code. A program that contains a large number of bugs, and/or bugs that seriously interfere with its functionality, is said to be buggy or defective. Reports detailing bugs in a program are commonly known as bug reports, defect reports, fault reports, problem reports, trouble reports, change requests, and so forth.” Wikipedia, IT who knows all.

This was just an error from the devs. Now that you brought it up, they might correct it at some point in time.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Of course the game will still be playable, but it’s not only the big things that count. :) If they want perfection, then they would have to also fix the minor mistakes like this one. :)

1 Like

Yes I’ve seen that one too. The mistake is in the Airline Callsign list as well.

1 Like

Yeah, they fix Gate/Parking spelling errors too